Sunday, July 1, 2012

Here and There, Bacolod City

Ahhhh, Bacolod City and Negros Occidental, as usual More than just Sugar. Some claims to be the sweetest, I would say "Yeah Right!".Here are the pictures. Feel free to comment and add your insights.

To those who wants me to visit their place just invite me, sure I will make time to post the memorable moments here in my Blog.

Bacolod Plaza Grounds

Building Constructions



McDonalds La Salle

Shopping Area "Chinatown"

Hua Ming

RMC ICU Wing


ART District Extension







YULO's Park


I hope the owner would decide to have this revived to its former Glory. This is the Venue of the Most Affluent during its time. We need to encourage a great deal of effort from both the city and the concerned Bacolodnons or Negrense, this is our Heritage.This is Us.

MASONIC BUILDING








NOHS












The MaraƱon House










No comments:

Post a Comment